CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rethink.Relieve.Reform.Reveal.

Rethink.relieve.reform.reveal.

The 4 'Rs' i have in mind. Let's elaborate them one by one & make this post seems fun ^^

*rethink- i WANTED to go for tuition & i did but before i went there, i stop to think if i really want to go for tuition. Is it worth it or will it be another waste like with Teo? I rethink my decision and well i've made it, i went for tuition. LOL rethink even if it's a tiny matter.

*relieve- i'm relieve to know that the last copy of disgaea: hour of darkness is in my possession. YEAH!! I've been dying searching & wanting it for weeks! But thanks to my lovely bestie, Yasti informed that there are only 2 copies left on sale at the mall. By the time i got there, there's only one left so yeah i bought it ^^ now i'm relieve and totally rocking the game like crazy xD

*reform- ever since he left, i became lonely & partially empty. I missed him so much that i hang on to the memories i had with him. Being depress all the way isn't my style so i reform to better myself and of course, try to move on. He's everything i ever wanted & he's the hero in my fantasies & my life for the 4 months past but that's all in the old days. I still love him but i think i'm gonna redeem that love and focus on what's important in life. My future & my school life which includes great grades. Reform Dib, reform.

*reveal- i've hide and may have lost my true self for a while but now it's here to reveal its existence. Haha wth? Anyway, i'm back to being romantically poetic, a true gamer, a cook & of course being extra helpful around the house like i used to (: but most importantly, the return of my self-consciousness & my strong conscience. With that in presence i can soliloquies myself in figuring or solving daily problems in order to help my family & myself.

Alright there you have it, my 4 'Rs' elaborated. Well i enjoyed myself writing all of this down :D

0 comments: