CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thoughts

In a spacious room,
Where thoughts can bloom,
The plain white walls,
Where anything can be sketched upon it,
Unclassified position of my existence,
Unknown reason for my very presence,
Questions that are impossible to answer,
My mind works in wonder,
I sat at the middle of the floor,
Listening to the sound of waves crashing the shore,
Compiling all my inner thoughts,
Placing them at the tip of my finger,
Dipping and swirling in paint,
Motivated, confident and inspired,
Writing of what I've desired,
Upon a wide concrete paper,
Deliberately exposing my thoughts to the world,
Hoping it opens the curious mind of a girl,
With intentions of rediscovering herself,
Hoping it reintroduces her to her true self.

0 comments: