CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

corluka's transfer: i'm happy for him

i would like to congratulate Corluka on his last game for MCFC where he played marvelously and i'm happy for him that he transferred to Tottenham Hotspurs. he's quite happy on that transfer and it really brought me smiling that he'll be joining his bestfriend, Luca Modric too. it was hard for me to actually believe this happened but then i learn to accept that this is real. Corluka, I'm going to support you no matter where you are and i respect your decision and i know you're moving to the best team. best of lucks there and i'll be anticipating for your first match for Hotspurs (: again i wish all the best for this talented defender~ as to show i support you and how you were a big reason why i support and love MCFC, here's a poem i wrote just for you.



"Corluka: thank you & i'll always support you"

Suddenly everything stopped,
T
hen I realize there's a hole in my heart,

S
omething went temporarily dead,

A
s I heard on your depart,

I
knew it before but i refuse to believe,

Seeing you still at City was a relieve,
Y
ou brought me to this place,

T
o support, to cheer and to cry for,

I
came to accept and to love,

T
hen slowly you made me proud of,

A
team that's almost reaching for the above,

T
hank you for bringing me to this club,

S
howing me to one of the best,

Y
our leave hurts but I'm still here for MCFC,

A
nd as you're in Spurs you can count on me,

T
o support you all the way like how in City,

T
hen came in September,

T
he deal turns to reality,

Y
ou took off that jersey,

And forever you leave City.

0 comments: