CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

my new adorable cousin :)

yesterday i went to my grandparent's place just to visit my aunt who gave birth last Sunday. my dad was on duty that Sunday that we can't visit her on that day. anyway when we arrive there, we found a very adorable baby boy! i asked for his name and surprisingly... it was Ryyan (pronounce as Ryan). it was really cool when i first heard it i mean come on, how many Ryan's do you know here in Brunei who is actually muslim? for the first time, i was gerigitan brabis with the baby. i look at him most of the time and if he's awake, i would make faces just to see him smile. matanya sepet by the way [: anyway, here's how he looks like:


he's SOOOO adorable~~ (malarku kacau ia. he looks more adorable if he's awake :D)

we stayed there till night, yes sampat sungkai disana and the feast for sungkai was... belambak makanan kana sediakan! it was hard to finish everything and i was surprise to see chicken cuts cook in 3 different ways served that evening. bah manakan dipilih tu? my 2 year-old cousin Iman pun payah kan milih. last-lastnya, i took the salai one and the one nenek goreng. okay masa malam menjelang, Iman brought his bag which is filled with various types of fireworks. my siblings and i were bising when we saw it and we ask his mommy where she bought. well it was my granddaddy's work, he bought it for Iman. Iman then runs to my Usu and asked for a lighter (yes he said lighter correctly) then bring it to my dad and asked him to light the firework. my dad, my aunt, my sisters and i went outside just to satisfy Iman with his fireworks aka let him play with it under many many supervision.while he's playing, my brother and i took pictures of him doing so (my camera's phone ain't that hot capturing the perfect shot). there are other shots i've got on yesterday but i just select a few from it all. enjoy (:


Iman main bunga api (:


the night scenery of the mosque across my grandparent's house =D


a kitten i found in the kitchen. cute like Shrek's puss in boots huh?

1 comments:

NK Nika said...

I luv hitler... and also the kid which is our cousin, ryyan. he is the bam.