CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Locked Within

"Locked Within"

I'm soaking wet in tears,
And I really know the reason why,
It's happening, my very fear,
That we're coming to an end,
Gasping for oxygen,
I'm trying to take this realization in,
I understand everything but not this,
Don't you know I'm hurt within?
I care less for the time needed,
For me to wait for you,
Just as long as I know you're there for me,
Regardless of things you're up to,
You're the only person alive,
To be cared and loved completely,
To be placed in a special spot,
Especially the fact you're not a crush to me,
Open space for me to breathe,
Acceptance that allows me to be myself,
Only you're able to give me such freedom,
But then again it's you who I can't help,
From deciding to stop and forgetting to stay,
If only you state the problem clearly,
We might figure or sort out a way,
You know exactly how important you are to me,
I guess I was too late to realize,
That you were driving out of my world,
I can't believe that it's actually happening,
That I'm left and back as that locked within girl.

0 comments: