CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the end of a great month ;___;

today is the last day of Ramadhan (i'm gonna miss this great month) and tomorrow is Raya! yeah for the money (haha gila ampau banar) and boo for the many houses we have to visit ;___; well at least it gives a chance for us Lumut people to reunite with our city cousins, it's been long since i've met them last. anyway, during this wonderful month my siblings, our mother and me have been baking biscuits and such for Raya. it's been fun really and my favorite was making kuih mor (mum makes it the best in the world :D) and ipok-ipok (my brother make it funny at first where the ipok-ipok is lebar but then he improved and made it cute) Insyallah, i'll post some pictures captured by my brother during our ipok-ipok making session. i'm sad that Ramadhan is finally over ;___; so many memorable things happened in this month.

anyway, we'll be back to school in a matter of days now and i'm scared. as soon as i enter school back, i'll have exactly one week before the huge exam. an exam that'll determine what future we're gonna have and what live will we lead to. i'm anticipating for this exam but i still feel i'm unprepared for it. i could feel my eyes about to burst out with tears when i think about it. i seriously target for 8 O's and i hope to get a scholarship so i could study abroad and do my A levels there. but then if the scholarship promises me to be a teacher or somewhere in the education department, i'll definitely reject it and continue 6th form in SMSA. this are my two options and i'm not sure which one to pick: study abroad or continue sixth form. i want to be like my dad's friend and somewhere deep inside me, i look up to him as a role model even though i've only met him once. well that's pretty much for this post :)

0 comments: