CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Him (I Terribly Miss)

"Him (I Terribly Miss)"

My container of feelings and tears,
My diary that I wrote my problems into,
And the quilt that kept me warm,
I've lost it all along with you,
Like running through a garden of roses,
Thorns that scratched my body,
I'll survive till the end cause I know,
You're there to help and heal me,
I could have given my full trust to anyone,
I could have showered my love completely on anyone,
But instead I chose you of all people,
Because you seem different from everyone,
Fireworks on a calm silent night,
Those colorful sparks in the sky are for you,
You deserve so much more than that,
Believe it or not that's true,
The kindness you wrapped myself into,
The concern you knew I needed,
Home is what I feel when I'm with you,
You've really been the friend in deed,
All of these brought me crying,
Knowing that now you're nowhere near me,
My world seems to lose its color,
As the one who painted it has forgotten me completely.

0 comments: