CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

10 facts about moi~

1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger must being with ten facts about them.
3. Other blogger who are also tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves.
4. You must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end.
5. It is essential that tag is left at their tagboards, letting them know about the award they've received.

TEN FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I'm close to my family and I prefer going out with them than to be out with my cousins (yes something you might pity me for but still, that's the truth :D)

2. I absolutely HATE being in a relationship! i prefer the single life, more freedom and happiness bebeh!!

3. I have 19 fears but the strongest one is mnemophobia. i've had it since i was 12 or so i suppose :)

4. I LOVE my friends to death and i care for them more than lovers really :D i cherish my friendships with those who are close to me~

5. I LOVE colors!!! i go crazy for anything colorful to be honest

6. I enjoy music. I jog, eat, read, sleep and blog with listening to music. ask my sisters, they KNOW.

7. I'm a clean freak. i HATE untidiness and any other dirty environment. it just shows that i'm health concerned xD

8. I BREATHE and I'm CRAZY for football :D if you start talking to me about it, i guarantee you i won't stop until you say stop xD football to me is like sweets, it's ADDICTIVE!!!

9. Writing is my passion. I create an alternative way of releasing my stress or pouring my heart out by writing poems. this is like a STATEMENT about me :D

10. i'm generally nice or kind to everyone really but without them knowing, I'm someone who.... CURSES ALOT!!!! yes i curse the worst amongst my friends but i don't do it in public often ^^ my smile can be a smirk that lets out curses you barely hear. LOL WT-Fabregas???

I tagged:
Nika
Vespera
Nurun
Kaka Wedah
and some more I'll think of later xD

0 comments: