CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

cesc fabregas: my very much BELOVED hero

i hate the telly. it hardly gives me what i want to see. (well not until august that is ^^) so... for the time being, i go on to youtube & watch the Cesc Fabregas Show! it's totally wicked and it got me laughing so much. oh i LOVE you Fabregas, you're the king~~~ of comedy & my heart along with the other 3 i desire soooo much xD

other cast of the show would be players of Arsenal (lol OBVIOUSLY. they're his teammates anyway) and their coach, Matt Lucas. funny man he is but he's mean calling Phillipe a swiss bloke which by the way is hilarious. he KNOWS all of their names but for the sake of the show, he pretends he just met them on the show xD what made me laugh like an idiot was the seriousness of Fabregas & Phillipe during the show! god i love how they maintain their coolness~~ they're my heroes (:

there's another episode where there's a hidden camera recording his meeting with a football psychiatrist. he looked SO ADORABLE when he's all innocent! my favorite part would be the one question & answer session: "paella: Spain, winner: me. tree: koala *hand gestures* koala. you know this animal?" :D ..okay recently i went thorough a heap of Torres videos & guess what i found? a video consisting 'sexy' pictures of him... well TOO sexy that it almost showed his *ahemahem* and yes, there's a photo of him pant less xD *sigh* Torres, Torres, Fernando Torres~~~~~

0 comments: