CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

many thanks to these people (:

this year is my favorite year despite the terrible downs i've been through but at least the worst happens occasionally (not like last year *sigh*). in my entire school life, i finally have my favorite class and one that i love the most, which is this year's 5A. the people in my class are very easy to connect with and they understand you quite well. i see my classmates as my family or cousins really as they act that way. i would like to thank them in here also. my million of thanks goes to:

Faiqah- she's the best. she's there when i need her to listen to my problems and she never fails to brighten my day with her spunky, energetic self (: she has great sense in fashion & music and trendy which she sometimes update me with the latest things. she keeps school life sane for me really.

Yasti- my long time best friend. she's always there whenever i need some laughs and go crazy with. she along with faiqah deserve the most thanks as they always help me whenever i'm ill (once i'm ill, it's very scary) i love you both so much!

Jennifer- we're there for each other, she's like my left and i'm her right. we help and understand each other. she's pretty much the adviser whenever i'm totally screwed or in a panic.

Azimah- she's like a sister to me. she's playful and helpful especially in maths ^^ i enjoy being and hanging around with her and i can tell anything to her without thinking if she might offend me with her response. she's a wise person and i like hanging around with people like this :)

Amal- a wonderful girl. she's the only one who approached and actually befriend me when we were in form 1. i was mean to think that she took me for granted back then, but i was wrong and i've apologized to her before. i share my problems with her and she shares her with me. she's also one of the few people to brighten my day. she's somehow a friend i sometime need to be around with just to survive some insanity of the school :D

Mizah- one awesome chic i've come to know better. she's pretty random but she's fun to befriend with. a very creative person and i like that in her (: i love her drawing, it's cute!

Maisa- she's a sweet girl with a pocket full of sweets ;D seriously, she brings alot of sweets daily and i'm one of those students who ask for sweets from her. she help me most especially in BM, i keep on asking her whenever i encounter a word i don't understand. haha so much for being malay~

Shamin- the head prefect we know and love. he's a mischief at time but all the way good. he keeps my day fun by him playing around with me and easing the boredom in a boring lesson~ he's cool and care a penny less about the world but he's into the whole army thing. that's another thing that made him awesome, his interest in history. some thing we have in common (: oh yeah, he's a BIG help when it comes to arithmetic!

Ghani- he's a wise guy. not in a sarcastic way but in a good one. i can easily open up to him if i have a problem and he responds quite well for a guy. he helps me in maths (which i TOTALLY suck at) and he brings greater laughter.

Sharul- he's a nut case but he's all good. he's friendly and easy to talk with. i mean, you can talk about anything with him cause he'll just make the conversation more interesting and hilarious! he's the comic in class and yes, he always put smiles on our faces and fills laughter in the classroom.

well that's pretty much it and again thank you, to those listed above. i love you guys to bits!

0 comments: