CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Unaccepted

Every year the same old people,
Talking about the same old thing,
Nevertheless the hatred doesn't change,
I'm still a blotch in everything,
Pacing down that familiar path,
Hearing voices muffled in the background,
Amongst them they despise me in whispers,
While i just ignore and look at the ground,
I question myself on what i lack,
I look in the mirror to see what's different about me,
I could never understand why,
I'm still unaccepted and mistreated badly,
No drug could drive the pain away,
No suicidal attempts could solve my misery,
But that's the reason why i stay,
And confront the pain without any complaints.

this is dedicated to KS and her minions, the KS wannabes. well if you guys even bother to read it anyway which you won't ;)

0 comments: