CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Been tagged again :D

What's the relationship of you with him/her?
We're online friends but feels like macam real life saja xD

5 impression towards him/her?
Cool, Good-looking, Humorous, Fun & Dependable

The most memorable thing that she/he said to you?
What he said on my birthday :')

The most memorable thing that she/he have done to you?
By dedicating 7 of his goals to me xD

If she/he becomes your lover, you will...
WT-Fabgregas??! that is IMPOSSIBLE, i'll kill myself 0_o

If she/he becomes your enemy, you will...
no... NOOO!!!! please not that, he's that special for me not wanting that!

If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on....
hahaha no, he and i will never be together ;D i don't want that anyway~

If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is?
if he lies that he's still at the hospital when he's out already.

The most desirable things to do on him/her is?
Meet him and watch a live match at the stadium together :D

The overall impression on him/her is?
The one who's able to give me what no one can: freedom.

How do you think people around you feel about you?
Dull, somewhat fun to hang with, easily laughed and quiet

The character of you about yourself is?
The quiet observer. that's pretty much me, more analyzing in life (:

On contrary, the character of yourself you hate is?
Realize what's bad in me but hardly does anything to change it xP

The most ideal person you wanna be is?
My mum I suppose :D

For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
Thanks for the love, I love you guys as well! *hugs* If only I'm able to do something to make you guys feel special I would~~~ I really would~

10 people you tag

1. Vespera
2. Nika
3. Nurun
4. Ira
5. Yasti
6. someone
7. anyone
8. who's up for it
9. who's dying to do it out of boredom
10. no one :D

Who is No. 2 having relationship with?
Kranjcar, Schmeichel, Rakitic & Akinfeev. Too many? compare to me, that's peanut size many.

No. 3 is a female or male?
Female :D

If No. 7 and No. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
hahaha sorang2 tu eh no 7 atu xD

How about No. 5 and No. 8
ntah, bah Yas ko pilih spa ja yg ko mo~

What is No. 1 studying about?
uhhh... i'm not sure?

Is No. 4 single?
Yesh and happily I reckon :D

Say Something about No. 6
If you came by my blog because of brokencyde, tell me if you want their lyrics~ LOL

0 comments: