CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

More post after this one :D

I know I haven't been blogging for AGES now and I apologize for that ><"
Well updates about my holidays so far, a lot of attending weddings on weekends and over usage of the internet which led me being addicted to it 0: lol I even consider of restricting myself from the PC and the net but, it turned out to be a failure xD that shows how attached I am to the net :D I'll be posting some posts later regarding the recent wedding of my auntie Memeng damit and which youtubers or comedians that I find geniuses or random in making comedy at its best :D these guys never fail make me laugh by the way ^^

So yeah that's pretty much for now ^^ I'll be back soon with more post :D

0 comments: