CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

ups on Deeb :)

Fears & Allergies

i thought i was a bit tweek in the phobia area as i have too many phobias (19 fears, how amusing...) i suffer most from mnemophobia, claustrophobia & agoraphobia D: but the term 'allergy', yeah that's a whole new level :/ since a kid, i know i 'm allergic to fur and dust (quite sensitive this one) but i care less knowing there's no serious side effect to it. but ever since six month ago, i kept on rubbing my eyes till it sores or waters and can't stop touching my nose ;___; it was dreadful really and a few days ago my dad took me to a clinic then the doctor said there's something wrong with my nose which is caused by my allergy (note: i run a zoo so i intend to play with my furry friends :D) so i was given 2 packets of allergy pills and a nasal spray D: the spray works great as it enables me to breathe normally and it has improved my eye sight as it now becomes clearer than before :D so to maintain my sight, i've tried refraining for the pc and might use it to just 3-4 times a week ^^ but overall i'm alright although i might have signs on picking up a fever D: hope that doesn't happen at all~~

Birthday & Result

it's the 29th December today and yesterday was a birthday of a well-known friend of mine Mona so yeah, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! i wish her all the best in life even though it's a late wish but that's far better than nothing right? alright, new topic. it's just a few days away till school reopens again and i know there'll be a lot of people complaining about their holidays bring not long or fun enough to fully satisfy them~ but not for me and the other form 5-ians as we still have about a month or more of holidays ahead of us while waiting for our O level results~~ i do hope we get 6 'O's above and will continue our studies in formth six :) i'm a mixed of both anticipation and fear while waiting for my result. to be frank, during weeks of going through my exam i wasn't in a good shape. i was really sick and i felt nausea every 10-15 minutes which really bothered me thus making me lose my concentration on answering the papers. it was a nightmare really, i kept on wishing for the exam to finish or for time to fasten up instead of hoping to answer the questions greatly :'( so that explains the fear i have on my results as my health DID affect my performance through out the exam D:

0 comments: